Providing auction services to people throughout the Kansas, Missouri, and Kansas City area, Lindsay Auctions & Realty, LLC is the best place to find online, live and live webcast auctions for everything from business liquidations to individual sales. Established more than 48 years ago, we are a family-owned-and-operated auction company and real estate brokerage that operates with the highest standards of professionalism.
Lindsay Auctions & Realty, LLC is dedicated to providing the very best service to the clients. We are providing this service as a full-time business. We are dedicated to the service our clients have come to expect, combined with honesty, integrity, and a solid work ethic.
Lindsay Auctions & Realty, LLC is a family-owned-and-operated company that conducts auctions in the Kansas City Metro Area.
Thomas J. Lindsay has been in the auction business since 1965, and he established Lindsay Auctions & Realty, LLC in 1970. Over the course of his more than 48 years in the auction profession, Thomas J. Lindsay has won honors such as the Kansas Auctioneer Of the Year Award for 1989 and has been elected into the Kansas Auctioneers Hall of Fame in 2003.
His other accomplishments include:
• Missouri Auction School Graduate
• Kansas Licensed Real Estate Broker
• Certified Auctioneers Institute
• Member – 90+ Accredited Hours
• National Auctioneers Association Member
• Kansas Auctioneers Association Member
• Kansas Association President, 1988-1989
• Missouri Professional Auctioneers Assoc. Member
• Professional Real Estate, Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment Organization – 76+ Accredited Hours
• Graduate Personal Property Appraisers (GPPA), Approved w/ CAI Program – 14+ Hours
• Maintains a Federal Firearms License
• Member – Workout Professionals Association (WPA)
Along with numerous banks, attorneys, and individuals, Thomas J. Lindsay has regularly conducted auctions and appraisals for some the most respected institutions in the country. His list of past clients includes:
• US Small Business Administration
• Banks & Lending Institutions
• US Department of Justice
• Internal Revenue Service
• Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC)
• US Bankruptcy Trustees
• School Districts
Betty L. Lindsay is the Notary for Lindsay Auctions & Realty, LLC. She has served on the Auxiliary Board of Directors of the Kansas Auctioneers Association and was the Auxiliary President of the KAA in 2007.
Thomas M Lindsay has been with Lindsay Auctions & Realty, LLC since 1984. Thomas M. Lindsay grew up in the auction business and has built a list of accomplishments that includes:
• Missouri Auction School Graduate, 1984
• 100+ Accumulated Hours Of Appraisal Credits
• Graduate Of the Certified Auctioneers Institute (CAI)
• Member Of the CAI Since 1998
• Member Of the National Auctioneers Association
• Federal Firearms License Since 1988 – Current Member Of the N.R.A.
• Member Of the Kansas Auctioneers Association
• Board of Directors for the KAA, 2005-2008 and 2011-2014
Karen S. Lindsay is a Kansas Licensed Real Estate Agent and has been with Lindsay Auctions & Realty, LLC since 2003 as Secretary / Treasurer. She has served on the Auxiliary Board of Directors of the Kansas Auctioneers Association and was the Auxiliary President of the KAAA in 2011.
Carol Volen has been with Lindsay Auction since 1986 as Secretary, Marketing & Advertising Administrator and Auction Clerk.